Friday, July 28, 2006

Leaving for Toronto!!!

WOW!!! Here it is, the night before we leave for TO. I've just picked up our amazing 3x9 banner. I hope we can actually put it somewhere. It really stands out!!!! As for the video I've been doing a lot of transfering. I was hoping to see some more Fringe shows but I only saw 2 this year. At least they were really good. The Fringe is one of my favorite times of the year but Harbourfront Centre is going to be a blast. I really hope it gives this show the credibility that we've worked really hard to atain.

Morley Walker from the WINNIPEG FREE PRESS quoted me today. That was great. I'm glad this fest is finally getting some publicity. My quotes were. "This festival is an inspiration for Winnipeg Artists, we get so isolated sometimes, we wonder if anything will ever happen for us." (Which I don't quite recall saying but I'll take it) Then he gave me the last quote of the article. "It means something for everyone," Harder says. "Not just those who are going, but for those who are still struggling to believe what they do really matters."

That says it all. I'll be updating as things go along. Hopefully I'll have an interview tomorrow. CBC called today and I didn't check my messages till late in the evening. I can't believe it. Mental note; CHECK MESSAGES REGULARLY while in TO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home