Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Back from PA

Thanks for the prayer. I found a super cheap flight back Sunday morning at $129. Not to mention my work paid for it because I was doing double duty (I work at Manitoba Arts Network). Everything worked out so well last weekend.

The E.A. Rawlinson Centre in Saskatchewan is brilliant. It is comparable to MTC. Our crew had an amazing time there with little to complain about. Of course we reallized that we didn't have enough caps and we went down to Value Village to pick 2 up. Surprisingly there was one from Boussevain Equipment which is Manitoba. Really odd. Perhaps we should perform in Boussevain sometime. As for the worth of spending the funds to advertsie and showcase there I think it was well worth it. My instincts tell me that we could potentially get 7+ gigs from the showcase. I have a new found love for Saskatchewan. I also added a joke with the optimist farmer that was timely because the amazing Chucky Danger Band came after us. These guys have been selected to showcase at every showcase across Canada. I said, "Hey Ron, how is that new sprayer working out for you? I saw how those booms open up on that thing. They spread pretty much across Canada. What do you call it? The Chucky Danger Special?" Everyone got a kick out of that, especially Chucky Danger (check them out, they are amazing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home